Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jodi and Café au lait


Jodi and Café au lait
Originally uploaded by Acadieman
.
Sunday I had coffee with my good friends Jodi and Jean. Both of whom are on my curling team. We had a little meeting to iron out some kinks in our game, very productive meeting at that.

As we were waiting for Jean to find his way to the coffee shop, I took a few shots and I really like this one of Jodi through the handle of my cup of Café au lait, or as they say in the USA, my Latte.

You know that bugs me. Latte! What the heck is that. Latte. ITS CAFÉ AU LAIT. Yet another reason why I hate $tarbuck$. I blame them for the whole Latte thing.

It's even more infuriating that I had to order a "Latte" at the Presse Café, which if i am not mistaking is a Québecois company. Well, I ordered a Café au Lait, and that's what I got.

Vive la résistance!

OK, so maybe I am over reacting a teeny tiny bit. Check out the definition of Café au lait on Wikipedia. Its all very murky.

No comments: