Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bonsai


Bonsai 1
Originally uploaded by
gabrielrobichaud.
What a cute little tree. This is one of my favorite plants from James' indoor garden. Beautifull plant.

Today is also Day 1 at work in the new year. Looking forward to more data problems, quality checks and automatition software. Wooo hooo. Quite the exciting world I live in! Oh yeah baby!

Since October, Mathua has been leaving comments on my blog. I thought Mathua was my friend Steve in NB. Oh my. Boy did I ever make the wrong assumption about that one.

Well Mathua, your identity eludes me no longer!! Honestly, I'm happy you are reading my blog. I won't talk about why publicly, but I really do appreciate the comments. I re-read them all last night. The one you left on "Pee-shy" makes a lot of sense now.

And I aggree 100% with what you are saying.

Life has a way of teaching you intereting lessons. Some are harder to learn than others, but those are the ones you need to learn the most.

3 comments:

Mathua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mathua said...

Here I am, cold and dry, barren and uninspired!
The only action I was to do, in a way felt required
Was to kill the cause for which he was so admired.

I smothered it, with own tears, and as it transpired
To have my mind by dreary reasoning hit and fired
To unleash icy winds inside - that all made me tired.

So, the utmost effect, that final one acquired
Of 'our' mission in which we both conspired,
Was to make me a plant – not me - he desired!

What kind of man may wish to shrink such an emotion,
So exquisite and humane, and gigantic like an ocean,
To sentence to death that bigger than life devotion?

What kind of sense may wish to shrink my mind
Make me believe it wasn’t love what I did find
Or make me believe that silence is so very kind?

I put it clear I want no mercy or pitiful crumbles,
And it's never me, who belongs with the humbles
Or is afraid to speak out, but instead mumbles.

It seems that he never felt or maybe felt just some
Of the love that makes the strongest mortal dumb.
Maybe of all that beauty he was given but a crumb.

He'd never admit. If a silent friendship is his wish
And he’s ready my every offer for more to blemish,
I will order my heart ALL my feelings to abolish.

Cause he will never, n e v e r feel anything more
Than to 'admit' the obvious or share some bore
As he keeps bringing me to the ever closed door.

Would HE stand in front of any closed door,
Be happy when receiving a rejection of his core
Illusions and values, stand humiliated and sore?

Would HE come with the heart in his hand,
Be so very happy with my discordant demand
H a p p y that I utterly do not understand?

No, of course not! Still he wants me to do it,
In the name of 'our friendship' silence to commit
And though very sane that I call a diamond grit.

How love fizzled into nil no need to be inquired,
Easy to grasp that my mood of being overinspired,
When I became a human bonsai, simply expired.


- Teodoros

Gabriel Robichaud said...

Hmmph. Very nice poem indeed. Very a propos in more ways than meets the eye.