Tuesday, May 04, 2004

My TV Show - JOB

Well hello again. Its been a while but what can I say other than, Yeah, I am busy. So piss off.

Good things happen and I want to start off this blog by saying a big THANK YOU to the folks at Google for giving me access to their Gmail web email service! I have been waiting with bated breath for this to finally come on line!



Second good thing. I started my new job last week. I have moved up the corporate ladder and have become a Project Manager for a major aviation company as an employee for a major international consulting firm with a fat salary to boot. So hurrah for me!



And finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, the premiere of the reality show that I will be on was last night. Yes ladies and gentleman, I, Gabriel Robichaud, lowly little Acadian from Cap-Pelé, New-Brunswick CANADA will be appearing on the french language network Canal Vie. Soon, the same show will air in english on Life Network. So stay tuned!



But all good things must come to an end. My masters work is going well but I am swamped with work. I am just about to finish my second class. I found out today that the deadline for this class is on Tuesday the 12th and not Tuesday the 19th. FUCK. I am pissed because now my hole plan is screwed up and I am FUBAR because my whole planning is screwed up. This is why I need a PDA. Today I went and poked around and I think I found the PDA of my dreams: the HP IPAQ H1940. I have decided that I am abandoning the Palm OS after 4 years and 3 broken screens later, I think the Pocket PC family of os's has finally made it up to par.



I am trying desperately to motivate myself back to the pool and into training mode. Last year at this time I was training like crazy trying to prepare for the season's triathlons. This year, I have not set foot inside the gym since the last triathlon in September of 2003. P A T H E T I C ! ! Oh and did I mention the weight gain. I am not amused. I guess I really need to get my act in gear! I am very disgusted with myself. The worst part is that you feel like garbage when you don't work out. So I am going to try to get to the pool tomorrow morning. One step at a time. Tomorrow the pool, Thursday I will go running and Friday the pool and Saturday I will go road biking, YEAH! We will see I guess. Oh shit... How the hell am I going to finish the assignment with all this training! I am actually thinking of canceling my membership at the y and joining the heath club at work because that way I could at least do something on my lunch hour. I don't know.... We will see. I just hope that I can get back in the whole routine of working out.



Today


This morning I could not get out of bed. I was so tired. I ended up showing at work 20 minutes late, but I guess that doesn't matter much since I usually leave 30 minutes late, sometimes later. I had lunch with Sue-Marie again today, after which we went to Bureau en Gros to look at office supplies, hence the inspiration to get an IPAQ. The mood with her is much better now that sticky work situation has blown over. But I guess I shouldn't get used to it yet, there is always tons of fuel to throw on the work fire.




So that's all for today. Hopefully I will be back soon!

No comments: