Thursday, July 29, 2004

Same Old Same Old

*grumble* *GRUMBLE*

I have no Idea what to write about today. I feel like I should write about something but there really isn't that much happening. Let me see...

Well, last night I went to Chris and Dion's for pot luck dinner with James. As per usual there were quite a few people there. As usual a good time was had by all. My mood was something of a mystery to me last night. I was not my usual self. I felt inhibited. I think there is too much going on right now. Work is crap. I mean, CRAPOLA. I have no idea what the future is going to be like. But I guess I dont have much say in the matter right now. I should just hold on tight.

Lately I have been cranky and tired and impatient with everything. It seems I just can't get enough sleep. I need a vacation. A BIG LONG one. Which I am not going to have. I do get to go to New-Brunswick for a week. I leave in 15 days. That, I am actually looking forward too! I can't wait to get out of here for a while and not worry about anything and just relax and hangout and do nothing. NOTHING. I dont think I am even going to workout or anything while I am there. Well, not unless I really want too.

Speaking of working out, I am in a tremendous amount of pain right now. I must say, the home gym is getting lots of use. I am totaly in love with this machine. I am so glad I got it. It has brought a whole new dimension to working out. Doing stuff inside your own appartment rocks. No dumb jocks staring at you. No waiting around for machines to be free. No wipping off other idiots gross sweat of the seat. No gay sex addicts cruising you in the shower. Its fantastic. I am currently doing a three day workout. day 1 is chest and abbs, day two is shoulders and arms and day three is back and legs. Its pretty cool. I am still waiting on the replacement part for the upper lat tower. Its been a week now and still nothing. I will probably call Bowflex support when I get home.

I am scheduled to go camping this weekend with Jon, Suzanne, Chris, Dion and James. I think there might some others coming but I am not sure!! I am actually very excited at the idea of going camping somewhere!! It should be very cool. I don't even know where we are going.

Anyway, I better get back to my Detailed Requirements document review. Yes, its as exciting as it sounds.

No comments: