Monday, February 11, 2008

More and more Photos


James01_3
Originally uploaded by Gabriel Robichaud Photography
Well, I am now well into my commercial photography program at Dawson College.

Its a little crazy just how much I am learning. Whats even crazier is how much freaking work I need to do to fulfill the requirements of the first semester! Its a lot of work. I am currently working a whole bunch of assignments. The ones that are pure photography assignments I find really stimulating and challenging, and am really enjoying it. But, I have this other one that is more related to history, which is a 10 minute presentation, which has me a bit worried. I have never had to talk about "art" in this way before. Basically, we have to pick a photographer that we like and make a presentation about him, his photography, his impact on society and then present a photo that is in the "essence" of the photographer. This is the photo I will be submitted as my original work for that assignment. Can you guess who I chose as a photographer? I'll give you a hint, he died in the 1980's! Actually, thats 2 hints, you know he is male.

1 comment:

IL said...

Hi, it is a very nice shoot...dreamer, smooth, naiv, angelic, giving a need to touch the skin...
Bravo pour le maƮtre !