Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Studio Work


Studio
Originally uploaded by Gabriel Robichaud Photography
I know its like wayyyyyyy past my bed time, but I had to post this photo quickly. We spent the night in the Studio playing around with lighting, diffusers and reflectors. Just as I was about to call it a night, I caught Karen in a moment of reflection as she was waiting for Damien to finish setting up for his shot.

I can't believe how much fun studio lighting is. Now I need to put studio lighting on my list of things to buy. This is going to be an expensive year.

2 comments:

Mathua said...

Always reinventing yourself! You must be our very own Material Girl!

I can see potential... hope u stick with it!

Mathua

Gabriel Robichaud said...

I'm sure there is a compliment in there somewhere... so thank you :)