Monday, February 18, 2008

From the new 40D

Some might think its going overboard, some might think its a gross extravagance, but I think its a necessity. Friday, I purchased a new Camera. The Canon 40D.

What a change from shooting with the Rebel XTi. The 40D has significantly more features, and the interface is more confusing than the Rebel, but I am starting to get the hang of it. Its going to take some getting used to as things don't work exactly the same as the Rebel, but already, I am seeing much better results in low light settings. I can't wait to bring this baby in the Studio!

This is yet another shot of moby. I am amazed by the details in the shadows and highlights. Using the Adams scale for determining exposures helped a whole lot. I underexposed a weee bit and got details that would not have normally popped out at a normal exposure.

No comments: