Sunday, June 10, 2007

Naked Bike Ride


Naked Bike Ride_9248
Originally uploaded by Acadieman
After 11 years of living in Montreal, you get used to seeing, well, pretty much anything. But once in a while, this city manages to find another way to amuse me, like no other city can.

Yesturday, while sipping my coffee on a balcony in the every so trendy Plateau, our view was assaulted by a bunch of NAKED cyclist.. This is why you should never leave home without your camera: you never know what you will see! They went by so fast, it was hard to get a decent shot, and the lighting was only good on the back side (ha!) You don't miss much from the front, trust me.

People back home always ask me if I will ever move back to the Maritimes. Just take one look at this photo. The answer is no. I wonder what the reaction would be in Cap-Pelé if a couple hundred of us decided to ride through main street naked on our bikes.

They are planning on making this bike ride an annual thing. Next year, I will scope out a better location and plan my photo session better. hehe.

1 comment:

Martin Cormier said...

haha!
In Cap-Pele...imagine that :)
I would love to see everyones reaction on that!