Friday, May 04, 2007

Montréal le soir


Montréal le soir
Originally uploaded by Acadieman.
And we are back!! Someone squatted my domain when the registration ran out... oh well. Suckers, I guess they tought I would pay tons and tons of cash to get it back... hmmmm wrong. I really dont need it that desperately.

But since I last posted...

Remember how I was getting all happy about posting pictures. Well it got worse. I bought a new camera: Canon EOS Rebel XTi and this baby has 10 megapixels of creative power.

I know the image I am posting today seems small... Its all an illusion. Click on it, and make sure to check out the different file sizes in the "All Sizes" option of the photo's flickr page. Trust me, very pretty.

Also, dont forget, you can always see lots of my stuff on my flickr page.

No comments: