Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Wait Is OVER!!!!!!!!!

If I was religious, I would be praising the Lord. But I`m not. So I won't. But oh man oh man, am I ever happy that the wait is over. But what was I waiting for? What has me so excited that I was jumping up and down and screaming at the top of my lungs all by myself earlier today? What could possibly be so exciting that I started bashing in all the buttons on my telephone to call everyone I knew. (And of course, nobody answered their bloody phone)

Well. Its simple. I, Gabriel Robichaud, starting this coming Monday, will no longer be a welfare case. That's right. I will be dropping my Unemployment Checks for an actual PAY CHECK, because, I have been offered a job. OH JOY OH BLISS OH YEAH!

I do not have the details of the job just yet, because I will be meeting with Human Resources very soon, but I will be working with Oracle Database for a Pharmaceutical Company! Permanent Position. Full Time. Lots and Lots of benefits. YEEE HA!

No comments: