Saturday, November 20, 2004

What do YOU do in your car at 2 am?

I love Montreal. I mean, only in our fabulous city, at 2 am, can you park your car on a deserted street in the "McGill Ghetto", recline your seat, and unbutton your pants as your girlfriend puts on a fresh coat of lipstick in preparation of pleasing you... Well at least that's what I saw on my way home from James' place the other night.

I have come to learn that Montreal is being heralded as Canada's sin-city, and that, is a good thing. I am glad that I do not live in some right wing land, where your business is not only your own, but your neighbor's. Oh, and the best part about the auto-felacio (felacio in an automobile, not the other kind) is that 100 meters away, in a parking lot, stood 6 cops. I wouldn't be surprised if they were smoking pot.

I learned today that the right wing Fox News is coming to Canada on cable TV. Oh great! Another source of crap. Approximately 80% of views of Fox News think that Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction and that Sadam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are allies. Oh... geez... I guess that explains how Bush won his election, since Fox News had the highest ratings of any other American news source. So, here is how it works in the land of the free: 1. Bush says nonsense to reports. 2. Fox networks propagates the nonsense and enhances it (more TV friendly). 3. American White Bread right Wing Republicans watch nonsense and gobble it up without question. 4. Bush re-elected.

Bravo. I would like to extend my congratulations to president Bush! Another four years of watching the blind leading the blind, and now we can watch it on Fox News! As if CNN wasn't bad enough!

No comments: