Monday, November 15, 2004

Its the most wonderful time of the year....

*puke*

I hate winter.

There I said it. It's out of my system. I will not say again until next year. I will not talk about the lack of sunlight, the cold, the snow, the sleet, the cold, the snow, the cold or the freezing cold. No I won't.

Instead, I will head on down to the Royal Montreal Curling Club for my 2nd season of curling. I have a brand new team(left to right) : Me, Normand, Michael and Francois. So far we have played three games, and we have a record of 1-1-1, if you look at the standings, we are currently in 7th place. We are team Boucher N. as Normand is the skip. The third will either be Francois or me, we will figure that out next week.

I will be organizing another Funspiel this year for people who have never curled before, or for people who have curled very rarely! If you are interested in participating click on the Email Me link on the right!

Tah tah!

No comments: