Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chris


Chris
Originally uploaded by Gabriel Robichaud Photography
Seriously. This cutie-pie, Chris, is brought to you from my in class photo shoot for one of my to-be-finished soon assignments. The more I spend time in the
studio, the more I like it. Seriously. Chris is one of my classmates and as far as I know, he's single. So ladies, line up right here. Seriously.

Seriously, thats my new overly used word. Seriously. I love how it sounds. Seriously.

We are officially in our March Break. And not a moment too soon. I only have 2 outstanding assignments, and I plan on having them finished this week. This is the half-way
mark in the first semester of the program. I feel like I finally have figured out how to make my personal life, work life and school life all balance out. It took
some scheduling gymnastics but I even manage to fit in a few sessions a week at the gym, and low and behold, I lost 11 pounds in the last month.

My friend Sue-Marie is on this Cookie diet. She's losing weight like crazy, but I'm not sure if I want to shell out big buck$ for special fat burning / hunger suppressing cookies. I mean
what is the point of it all if you don't suffer. No pain, no gain. Certainly applicable in my case.

More pictures to be posted soon. I got lots. Seriously.

1 comment:

M said...

where is this line?